TwizBiz LLC ("TwizBiz") the primary website of TwizBiz LLC operates https://www.twizbiz.com and is the hub of numerous individual domains and subdomains sites. TwizBiz and the TwizBiz Team policies are to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, TwizBiz collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. TwizBiz's purpose in collecting data that is not personally identifying information is to understand better how TwizBiz's visitors use its website. From time to time, TwizBiz may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
TwizBiz also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on twizbiz.com blogs/sites. TwizBiz only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Individual visitors to TwizBiz's websites choose to interact with TwizBiz in ways that require TwizBiz to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that TwizBiz gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at https://www.twizbiz.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with TwizBiz are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, TwizBiz collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with TwizBiz. TwizBiz does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
TwizBiz may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. TwizBiz may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, TwizBiz does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
TwizBiz discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on TwizBiz's behalf or to provide services available at TwizBiz's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations located outside of your home country; by using TwizBiz's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. TwizBiz will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, TwizBiz discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when TwizBiz believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of TwizBiz, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a TwizBiz website and have supplied your email address, TwizBiz may occasionally send an email about new features, solicit feedback, or provide up to date information about what's going on with TwizBiz and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. TwizBiz takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If TwizBiz, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that TwizBiz goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of TwizBiz may continue to use your personal information as outlined in this policy.
Cookies and Use
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data, and it is not collected as data when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me," your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies data will not be collected as data.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie is collected and saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
General Data Collections
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the site.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Analytics is the collecting of data by third-party applications such as google, yahoo, and Microsoft. For more info, contact any or all carries for analytics collected.
Who we share your data with
TwizBiz only uses google analytics for our analytic services. Please contact Google for source info as this info changes daily.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are collected and retained indefinitely. The collecting of metadata is recognized and provides the approval to any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal information we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. The exceptions are related to any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
All comments provided by visitors are immediately checked through an automated spam detection service. TwizBiz does not export any personal data other than such information previously mentioned.
What data breach procedures we have in place
All servers are serviced by Hostek Corp daily for security and spam searched.
What automated decision making and or profiling we do with user data
Only profiling used are in the eCommerce plugin for the products looked at previous and services required.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
TwizBiz LLC currently follow all appropriate laws and rules to the best of our knowledge in providing a safe, secure webbing experience.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by TwizBiz, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your twizbiz.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog misleadingly or unlawfully, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and TwizBiz may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause TwizBiz liability. You must immediately notify TwizBiz of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account, or any other breaches of security. TwizBiz will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to pass through to end users any required terms successfully;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- Your blog name is not in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and described the type, nature, uses, and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by TwizBiz or otherwise.
By submitting Content to TwizBiz for inclusion on your Website, you grant TwizBiz a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely to display, distribute and promote your blog. If you delete Content, TwizBiz will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, TwizBiz has the right (though not the obligation) to; TwizBiz's sole discretion to(i) refuse or remove any content that, in TwizBiz's reasonable opinion, violates any TwizBiz policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable. TwizBiz's sole discretion to(ii) terminates or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason. TwizBiz will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay TwizBiz the one-time and or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may include in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify TwizBiz before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or another payment mechanism we have on record for you. Cancelations of Upgrades can be at any time by submitting your request to TwizBiz in writing.
- Fees; Payment.
By signing up for a Services account, you agree to pay TwizBiz the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day service is established. TwizBiz reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at any time on thirty (30) days written notice to TwizBiz.
- Priority email support service. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by TwizBiz to respond within three business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free twizbiz.com services. All support will be provided by following per under TwizBiz standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
- General Terms.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. TwizBiz has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, TwizBiz does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. TwizBiz disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which twizbiz.com links, and that link to twizbiz.com. TwizBiz does not have any control over those other websites and webpages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to other site or webpage, TwizBiz does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. TwizBiz disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of websites and webpages not sponsored by TwizBiz LLC.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As TwizBiz asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to twizbiz.com has or violates your copyright infringement, you are encouraged to notify TwizBiz. The TwizBiz's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy provides information on the rights of the owner. TwizBiz will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. TwizBiz will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of TwizBiz or others. In the case of such termination, TwizBiz will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to TwizBiz.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from TwizBiz to you any TwizBiz or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with TwizBiz. TwizBiz, twizbiz.com, the twizbiz.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with twizbiz.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of TwizBiz or TwizBiz's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any TwizBiz or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. TwizBiz reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Links. TwizBiz reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at twizbiz.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g., theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Modify/Update Agreement. TwizBiz reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. TwizBiz may also, in the future, offer new services and features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination Rights. TwizBiz may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your twizbiz.com account (if you have one), you may discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by TwizBiz if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of TwizBiz's notice to you thereof; provided that, TwizBiz can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. All provided Website are "as is." TwizBiz and its suppliers and licensors as a result of this disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither TwizBiz nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access to that will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will TwizBiz, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable concerning any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
(i) any special, incidental or consequential damages;
(ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services;
(iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or
(iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to TwizBiz under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period before the cause of action.
TwizBiz shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
- General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that;
(ii) The use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TwizBiz, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Legal Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between TwizBiz and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and any modification is by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of TwizBiz, or by the posting by TwizBiz of a revised version. The exception to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise. Provided by this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Colorado, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in El Paso. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which brought before a competent court without the posting of a bond). All disputes arising under this Agreement shall conclude following the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed following such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Colorado Springs, Colorado, in the English language and enforced by the courts of the arbitral decision. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to execute this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; TwizBiz may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.
Enter Title Here
Test the Description Box with a popup embed
Entering all the contents here with the following having a popup